So pretty much settled in, closet is organized mostly with my NY wardrobe that I am determined to wear. My boyfriend told me to buy camping clothes before I moved and I came back with stylish plaid shirt dresses. He laughed. I am also making to do lists for house decor since it has been a bachelor pad for two years. Sorry babe, half of a drape with a doily thingy does not a pretty window treatment make.
Interesting food experiences since I have arrived. My boyfriend prepared collared greens and venison steak stew, I was weary at first...but...AMAZING!! A lot different from my whopping $8 choose your own salad on 25th and Park but delicious. Hunting deer is huge here and I will probably see similar meals in my future. But don't see me hopping into a tree stand anytime soon...I'll leave that to the boys.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment